Property management ... good suggestions

Ryan-Bradley0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Property management ... good suggestions

Hi everyone my name is Ryan **.   I am a Superhost with two listings.   I have personally hosted 192 trips in the last 7 months and have had a 100% occupancy rate for the last six months on both listings with 136 five star reviews.  I love doing this and I would like to expand and manage properties on airbnb for you.   My background is camerawork and I use the best photography equipment available to show your listing with the best pictures.   I even use drones to get the best angle on some houses.   I take pictures/videos, manage the listing online, respond to guest inquiries, check guests in/out, account for all monies received, keep records of maintenance requests, etc.  

I handle ALL aspects of managing AirBNB rentals. 

With all that being said do any of you have suggestions on how to get more properties to manage? 

Any leads would be greatly appreciated 

Sincerely 

Ryan **

6 Replies 6
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Hi @Ryan-Bradley0.  Under the Air BNB Content Policy you cannot advertise a commercial business, so this site is not an option.  Air BNB is rolling out the Co-Host feature to connect Co-Hosts with Hosts.  That would be a good venue for you but I don't know if there is information when that will be available in all areas.

Hi Linda, 

Thanks for your response.   I don't have a commercial business.   I am a individual superhost that is trying to find more properties to manage and Co host.   Co hosting has already been released for a little while and I am asking the community about good suggestions on how to grow my airbnb. 

I saw a similar posting and I wanted to learn more.   I think asking the community would be a good way to do that. 

I look forward to hearing back from you 

Thanks for your time 

Ryan **

I was hoping for a response like this:

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Everything-Else/Licensed-Broker-AirBNB-Property-Management/td-p/9527

Thanks in advance 

Ryan 

Hey Ryan, I am in Chicago and would be interested in using your services. Please reach out to me. Thank you. 

-Sami

Hello Sami,

It's been almost 3 years since your post, however, I am in Chicago and can manage your Airbnb.

Hi Ryan,

Congrats on your incredibly successful listings.  100% occupancy and all of those five star reviews are huge achievements! I can't suggest how to promote your work...[personal advertising hidden]

Hope this helps, and congratulations again!

Olivia