Ratings...

Marta709
Level 1
Brattleboro, VT

Ratings...

I had a guest give me four stars for my experience listing the weather...

Her spouse who had booked it and was totally encouraged to cancel if he felt the weather was too severe..

But decided last minute to come anyway.. So no the drievay wasn't completley clear it takes hours to do.. 

Is there any sucess in asking guests to reconsider thier ratings? or is it not worth it.

other wise it has been all 5 star reviews..

Thanks for any replys.

2 Replies 2
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Marta709

Hi there - you dont seem to have a live listing so it's a bit of a moot point and makes it very difficult for other hosts to review. In addition, I cannot see the review you mention - so it is probably hidden away as it is not representative of your place overall.

AirBnB will not remove comments that are factual or even their personal view. I would move on - but if you feel like a public reply is required, then consider very carefully what you say. Be friendly and professional along the lines of: It was lovely to meet you and really pleased you decided at last minute that the awful weather was not going to stop you travelling - unfortunately given the heavy snow, keeping all areas fully clear was an impossible task.

I’m listed as an experience host in Vermont.

the comments she made were private.. perhaps she just never gives five stars..  your right though it’s probably best not to rock the boat