What Hosts are saying

Hi I have contacts with a couple if chefs and mixologists in the city where I host, but I'm wondering if the experiences are supposed to be conducted by the hosts of the property? I started the process of creating an expereince but it seems to be focused...
    This is some sort of SCAM from a guest. Although i dont see what the gain can be.I have had 2 guests enquiring to book my house. They arrive in town the same day as the request.They say payment was declined by Airbnb and could they just pay on arrival by ... Latest reply by Corliss2
    Hi,i would like to understand how does the cancellation from guest works? As the guest would like to cancel the stay (which today is day 1 of their stay) due to their unforeseen reason and they would like to request for cancellation. What should a host do... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hi guys,As we are still very new to Airbnb, and we wait on tenterhooks for the review of an outgoing guest. For the last one, we got no notification, and, it was only when we went on to the listing we saw that the review had been posted. We are, of course... Latest reply by Pamela553