What Hosts are saying

Hello, in general I always have a great guests and always good reviews. However, I received an email from my property management that teh guest moved the thermostat to 60 F (there is a note asking not to move it below 75 F) and the AC unit was damaged. ... Latest reply by Marco1402
    HOLA, tengo dudas sobre reservacion -candelacion de este reserva . La reservacion fue cancelala por la culpa del cliente. Imagino que el sentio mal y dejo mi casa en unos dias . No hay problema que regresaron dinero . PERO, porque todo ? el cancelo rese... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello i would like to ask you for a help. Im waiting today hosts - Matiss and 3 other guys but i still have no idea If Its Ok, i mean If they already paid. Thank you very much for soon answer, katarina. Latest reply by Ana1136
    A guest couple stayed a week at our place. Checked out on time, but left a big pile of rubbish bags with dozens of empty or half empty beer cans. Also, found lots of whipper cream chargers, so.... i guess they were on high. The place overall is okay, no d... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hello, waiting for my payout bank account verification Airbnb already sended me 0,01 on my bank account to verify, but status of my payout method is still on ***default*** what are the next steps? does it matter in conclusion of my first booking if a have... Latest reply by Annie682
    How is everyone's damage claim experience with Airbnb's resolution center? The other day when I tried to claim an expense cleaner charged me for extra services to remove the stains on the mattress and chewing gum stuck in the carpet (with attached invoice... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0