What Hosts are saying

Can anyone help? I have set my nightly price at £320 and the listing shows £560 per night. I’ve turned off smart pricing and only have a £150 cleaning fee? Thanks Latest reply by Lianne23
    I don't know why, but I'm not getting bookings from Airbnb. Kindly do something on this. waiting for your revert. Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hi....Why do prices change when you go to book?Yes, i have entered my dates required - It says - Price Shown Is Total PriceThen I go to book and the nightly rate, cleaning and service charges rise?It's not just on one place but 4 that i have tried.Am i do...
    Hello,I believe my Airbnb user was hacked.I got an email with reservation I never applied or searched. While trying to login and understand what happened, most of the access to the platform was being denied.I made a user verification now with my ID, and c... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi Team, My listing got deactivated suddenly in mid of season, inspite of passport, email and number getting verified. It's very unfortunate that you guys are so indifferent towards your partners. I am loosing business, came to your platform with lots of ...
    Hi, My guest paid a deposit and the balance is due to be taken from her card tomorrow, however the card she originally paid on is no longer vaild. She has tried to update her card details in the system which didn't work - she contacted AirBNB directly bu... Latest reply by Colette182
    Hello everyone.I have e guesthouse for 5 people. How can I put basic price on for 2 people and additional fee for every other guest?Thank you for your help. Andra Latest reply by Andra20