What Hosts are saying

Bonjour,je souhiaterai trouver une personne de confiance, impliquée et consciencieuse pour tenir un studio que je vais bientôt mettre sur Airbnb. Son rôle dans un premier temps serait de préparer l’appartement avant l’arrivée de nouveaux hôtes. Je me char... Latest reply by Jie4
    I obserevd that the choices in the amenities section under listing are insufficient. The first findings is that an option is there under amenities to inform guests whether or not the place have any TV and or cable TV. My place is situated in Jamaica w...
    • Fire-TV-4K-Kodi.jpg
    • Central heater.jpg
    • Ceilin fan.jpg
    Hello -- This morning, I had a request from someone who wants to book 3 days in April. I have learned (the hard way) not to do an automatic Accept on the Instant Booking. I sent her a note, letting her know I had gotten her request. She asked how far ... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Hey Everyone! I am so happy that somehow I have freelancers who travel as guests staying longer. My properties located in the center and by the Lake. Do you have experience with this type of guests? How can I make their stay more pleasant( except good wi ... Latest reply by Ben661
    Recently found that doing Airbnb at Surrey BC is illegal and thousands of host at Surrey could be a target of home inspection by Surrey bylaw officer once you receive any complaint from neighbors. Making thing worse, Surrey does not issue a bed and break...
    I have two confirmed reservations with no profile picture. I have politely requested a pic from each one. Neither have replied. I want to cancel. Latest reply by Ava30
    My momma was diagnosed with GBM Stage 4 (most aggressive brain cancer) not too long ago. She has undergone surgery and removal, as well as, first round of chemo and radiation. Unfortunately, the type of cancer she has comes back constantly and not just in...