Refunds

Mhew0
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

Refunds

I had booked a room on 15th September 2017, but the host didn’t have the room for me, he tried to contact Airbnb to cancel my booking. And I also called to the help center, they said they would refund to my account and I could get it within 15 business days, but until now I DIDN’T get the refund yet. And the case status is shown that my case was closed!! I don’t know what happened!!

where is my money? Is there anyone had experience this?

7 Replies 7
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Mhew0

In your situation Airbnb should have given you a refund within  a few days and a 10 per cent credit to another booking.

We are a community forum not monitored by Airbnb, so you will need to ask them about what happened directly. I would suggest you call them or message them on Twitter.

I didn’t get anything like you said,
by the way, thank you so much Helen ❤️

Zeev1
Level 1
Tel Aviv, Israel

i have same problem

airbnb promised to send me refund and  credit my visa account within 15 days and i have not received it yet though it is nearly 2 months ago.

how can i resolve this matter with them??

thanks

Hi Zeev, have you called back again??

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

This makes us look bad as host Airbnb has to cheack there workers money always go some were

i have said this before us we as host and guest have to work together faire is faire is you or any body else didn't receive their stay of a place money should be given back ASP period before it gets out of hand we yes we us have to protect a good thing you all know what I mean 

Mhew0
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

Hi, everyone, thanks for sharing your experience, I just got the refund today! Like oh my god! It’s bee nearly two months, anyway, just wanna share experience with people! 

Wish you guys luck! ❤️🍀

Yastri0
Level 1
Malang, Indonesia

That's happening with me....