Registration and viewing sites

Dinko0
Level 1
Pula, Croatia

Registration and viewing sites

Respected,

We have registered on your site as host in June 2015. Last year we did not have any reservation. We're wondering if there is a problem about page views, or we did not make the registration. Please help. Thank you for your reply.

Dinko

5 Replies 5
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Dinko0,

I am wondering if your price is a little high compared to other listing in your area.  You seem priced in the higher range.  Many hosts without reviews need to lower their price to get guests in and build up the reviews.  When you establish yourself, you can slowly raise the price.

I hope this helps!

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Price is not a problem, because we have the average price for this area. The problem is the number of views which in general does not have, and maybe apartment was not properly advertised. I wonder if he would be able to check it?

Ok @Dinko0,

I must be wrong then and perhaps it is an issue with it not being "properly advertised".

When I look at your listing and then look at the "similar listings"  at the bottom of your listing, many of the prices are quite a bit cheaper and they either have a swimming pool and/or are right on the beach.  They also have lots of reviews and I don't see any on your listing.

But then again, what do I know?

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Is there a service where we can directly contact?

Search above with the words "contact Airbnb".

Good luck.

David