Relief grant

Mimi19
Level 2
Gardena, CA

Relief grant

How do a super host applies to be consider for a relief grant from Airbnb?

66 Replies 66
Jennifer679
Level 2
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom

I've just checked my profile and apparently despite uploading my passport over three and a half years ago my ID is still being verified. what the hell? 

MariaFlorenci4
Level 2
New York, NY

Has anybody received an invitation to apply? This smells very fishy to me. Why is application by invite only? I meet all the criteria listed in the website, and I am sure many of you do too, but I’ve not heard from Airbmb at all.  I don’t understand this process...

same here maria. not heard a word and if someone qualifies, it's definitely me

Victoria254
Level 2
Argyle, NY

I have been a superhost for 8 consecutive years, over 900 4.9 ratings...multiple listings at one address. My only source of income, for all 8 years.

I live in NY upstate, rural area, and have had our short term rentals shut down indefinitely.

I received, a few years back, and airbnb book, with a letter stating “ Thanks for being one of our LONGEST, TENURED, hosts”...

They even,more recently, sent me a “Trophy”!!

So, my question to airbnb is: Why am I nit included in the “invites”, to apply for a much needed, grant!!!

Stewart18
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I've written to them 3 times about getting that application and nothing.  Been a superhost for years and almost immediately lost over 20 grand in income, which is how i pay my mortgage and bills.  😞

Tracy131
Level 6
Franklin, MA

Airnbnb says they will give payments to the hosts most in need? That's bull crap! I'm in need - I can't pay my bills without the extra income. I don't rent my house for fun, I do it because I need the income. I don't make millions on my rentals, just a few thousand but it pays the bills! 

Toby18
Level 1
Charlottesville, VA

Airbnb has done NOTHING to help Superhosts. They are as lazy and delinquent as Uber!