Reservation Problem

Shanique1
Level 1
English Harbour, Antigua and Barbuda

Reservation Problem

We have reached out to our guest Christopher Pousse to let him know about our overlapping reservations. Basically, we reached out to this guest to let him know that me and my coworker accepted reservations for the same time without each other knowing. So his reservation overlaps two nights with another guest and I reached out to him to 1. let him know of the issue and 2. find out if he can help us with relocation if he knows anyone on the island. He has not responded to my messages and his reservation is coming up so can you please help me reach out to him. Thank you. 

His confirmation code is HMAR4X9MH8. 

3 Replies 3
Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Shanique1  You just post in CC ( Web board), and your problem will not be fix here. You will need to contact Airbnb Support, as they can asistant your situation here is a link: https://www.airbnb.com/hosting and select Help on a reservation you have issued.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you have double booked the guest @Shanique1  then if you can no longer host him you need to contact Airbnb urgently to cancel the booking so they can help the guest find alternative accommodation. (There are penalties for doing so as Airbnb takes host cancellations seriously)

How is it that you and your co-host aren’t using the same calendars?  You need to link any calendars going forward so this doesn’t happen.

give Airbnb a call and text guest as well as message - many don’t have Airbnb accounts set up to receive messages

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Shanique1 

in such a situation I would find alternative accommodation for my guest and offer him to relocate. I know a few hosts in my neighborhood and we help each other and our guests whenever we can.

If your guest agrees the problem is solved, if not, you or Airbnb will have to cancel and you will face penalties.