What Hosts are saying

I've set my minimum nightly price to $185 (smart pricing) yet when I check my listing it appears as $132 per night. What am I doing wrong?
    How do I unblock calendar that has been blocked because I was not able to respond in time? If this is punitive, how do I contact Air BnB by phone to explain the circumstances and have it unblocked? Thanks from Claire Latest reply by Linda108
    So this guest A sent a reservation request for the next day. Guest A has a verified profile and a positive review from a past stay which gave me the "false" assurance that the guest was genuine and airbnb had had his payment secured. After I accept the ... Latest reply by Michael-and-Lois0
    We are new to Airbnb as a host. We require approval of a reservation, we don't accept automatic reservations. We also increased our rates on May 1st from $300 a night to $400 a night for May and June AND we blocked July and August. However, we just got a... Latest reply by Robert-And-Nancy0
    Hi All. We JUST started with ABB in December and have been doing very well. Problem:1) The other day, someone booked (IB) and it was for a date that was not available. There was a very friendly misunderstanding between us. The rez was for 4 months ou... Latest reply by Linda337
    Am I the only one that thinks it is unfair for clienst who do not leave a review to have the ability to affect Super Hosts status? How do you make clients leave a review? Ludicriousin my opinion. From AirBnB If you’ve received 5-star reviews 80% of the ... Latest reply by Ira4