What Hosts are saying

I have a couple of renters the neighbors have complained about for various reasons (noise, rubbish, etc). This last weekend they were partying on the roof and jumped over the protected fenced area to view the skyline. The neighbors want them evicted. Is t... Latest reply by 형준0
    I recently received my first every negative review from a guest who was extremely difficult during their stay. This guest asked me repeatedly to be their tour guide, take time of work, tour them around, etc. When I responded this wasn't something I was ... Latest reply by Julie383
    Hello Everyone! Recently, we had a group stay with us that not only violated all of the house rules, they broke furniture, damaged items, threw away silverware, and did drugs on the property. I followed all of the steps associated with the resolution cen... Latest reply by Robert-And-Paula0
    My ad states for people here on vacation; work; or short term internships. A young college student book before his next term begins for a week. He is here 4 nights and he only left the house 2 x for about 15 or 25 minutes. He is in my living room/kitche... Latest reply by Dee9
    I am new to hosting and just booked my first guests. They are coming on Tuesday morning for several weeks. Once their funds are deposited in my bank account can I freeze or cancel my hosting account without consequence? I have a landlord issue. Latest reply by David-and-Fiona0
    Hello everyone, I'm a new host and I'm really enjoying it. I respond very quickly to all my messages - within the hour of receiveing them. BUT. I've just looked at my stats tab and it says my response rate is 90%. How can this be? Am I missing something/i... Latest reply by David384