Resolution Centre

Anna2279
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

Resolution Centre

I was wondering if anyone can give me timeframes for how long the Resolution Centre normally take to "resolve" issues.  I had a major domestic incident in my property last week, to which the police were called.  There is an incident number and the case is being investigated by the police - just as an indication as to how serious the whole episode is.

The Help Centre, so far have been great, they took me through on the night what to do, to help me set up the resolution centre and how to involve Air bnb.  However, since that happened a week ago, I have heard nothing. I have emailed constantly and tried calling the help centre to find out who I can contact but nothing.  Does anyone have any top tips on this?

I actually also want to formally make a complaint regarding the handling of the incident, and the unsavoury people who stayed, however when I speak to help desk they say they have no email or phone number to give me.  I have also been told that I have been emailed with an email - which I haven't.  I am feeling slightly bereft as this was a major incident and I have given them witness, police and my own statements.  Listed the damage and what was stolen (when I say damage I mean broken windows, red wine stains, items thrown at walls and dented the plaster - not just a couple of wine glasses broken).

If anyone can offer any help I would be most grateful.... many thanks.....

1 Reply 1
David-Erik0
Level 6
Berlin, DE

I've used two times. The first time for an extra guest that broke the curtain of the bathroom. The main guest didn't wanna know anything about paying back, the extra guest wanted to pay using her bank account. 
Moved to resolution center, solved in 24 hours. 

The second time a guest lost the keys of the house, the rules stated for a refund of several euro to change lock and locker, he didn't wanna pay through airbnb but through his insurance, said was not possible, he refused to paid and move everything to the resolution center. It tooks 2 weeks but only because I could not get early the estimate from the administrator of the building.

Did you provide AirBnB with an official estimate of the costs? The guest what said? Confirmed, denied?