What Hosts are saying

Hi

Hi can somebody help me plss i listed my condo unit but when you search they said it was not listing.. what will i do i already did 2 listing but it didnt search Latest reply by Emiel1
    Calendar is blocked for the year!!Very frustrating as I have had many views and requests which are unable to be actioned.Tried everything but it defaults to blocked!!How can I find a human at AIRBNB to assist ??? Latest reply by MicheleandLouw0
    Hi everyone, I have 2 dorm rooms - Each room has 6 beds. Is there anyway to list down it as the shared room in a dorm because right now I can't find those option when setting up the page. I've trried it with multiple type like hotel/ b&b but it the pricin... Latest reply by Marzena4
    If I receive a request for 3 nights (example: Sept 1,2,3) and I only have Sept 1 & 2 available I will decline the offer and when AIRBNB asks why I click "Because the dates are not available." Then AIRBNB will automatically block off those three nights e... Latest reply by Tyler42
    Hello, We have a cottage in Colorado and are new to Airbnb this past month. Today I received an instant booking reservation for March for $48/night when it clearly shows on our site (when I go in without logging in and when friends go in) that the fee is... Latest reply by Chris920
    Hi,I planned a last minute trip during 3/28-3/29 to stay and visit family for only two days and one night. I booked it on 3/25. I had a medical emergency today, but won't be able to see a doctor until later on next week. I suffer from health issues and wi... Latest reply by Quincy