What Hosts are saying

I have been trying to find my own property listing in El Cortijo Grande, Almeria, Spain, but I cannot see it anywhere. I am wondering why I have had no enquiries for quite some time, and if I can't find my own property, then who else can. It's "Stunnin... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi everyone, I officially became a host this week after using Airbnb as a guest for some years now. I was very excited to receive my first reservation request within hours of listing my place! Maybe just really good luck/timing, but it's certainly given... Latest reply by Quincy
    Dear Hosters,I am still so new into the airbnb hosting and was asking for some references from whoever won't mind giving me a reference.Here is my link if you would wish and I assure you that I am no disappointment to hosting.Link: https://www.airbnb.com/... Latest reply by Antony27
    I've reached a block with the id verification process, getting the message "ID has changed" or "photo is not clear" no matter how clear or how many times I send photos of my DL (with a good quality digital camera) and no other hint as to what is wrong. In... Latest reply by Lyn66
    Hi everyone, I just requested to book a place which requires me to go through the step of verify my identity. I provided my identity card and it asked me to link to Facebook/Google/LinkedIn or take a video. I tried to conntect with Facebook, it opens a ne... Latest reply by Marjet0
    Hello. My first ABB this weekend. I've asked my host some questions about checkin and the neighborhood as I won't have internet access once I leave my city. I am uncomfortable not receiving replies to my email. I called my host on the phone but she was br... Latest reply by Sarah977