What Hosts are saying

I had a guest book a one week stay at a family apartment in Hell’s Kitchen. she stated in her inquiry that it would be her, her husband, and their 9month old baby. Initially, I voiced concern, stating that the unit was on the 5th floor of a walkup and, w... Latest reply by Quincy
    I’m getting ready to retire from teaching in June. I want to be sure I can be a host in California without endless rules and regulations. Could someone let me know what is going to be involved. I did find out that my county does not require one if the tax... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hi all, I Had a guest leave yesterday. I wrote a review and she wrote a review however her review although I can read it when I go into 'progress' it is not coming up on my listing. My listing also still only shows 25 reviews when it is now 26. Does it so... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hi. I have recently added my apartment to Airbnb as a host. ID is verified and the green light for listed is on. Everything looks great from my side. But when I share the link with friends it says the listing is no longer available. I am urgently wanting... Latest reply by Matthew285
    I have generally been more than happy with Air BnB and the service it offered me for over two years. However I am having problems with the new Air BnB website design and I am not getting anywhere with the so called Air BnB personnel who make up what is c...
    I rent my whole house. I have no problem with guests bringing a dog but there is additional cleaning that needs to be done, after the dog leaves. How do I charge for this? Latest reply by Ruth275