Review

Jukka0
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Review

Does anyone know why my last review is not posted in order ie. I can see it 3 pages down as such I wuold think they should apper in order they were giving.

Latest review on top and then one before that on so on....

5 Replies 5
Lynne2
Level 10
Stellenbosch, South Africa

I agree.  Perhaps this is one for the developers?

@Jukka0

I am from Italy and have the same issue. The first showed are the ones in italian even if they are not the latest (at least they were 5 stars ones!) I think for some strange reasons the developers think they provide the guests a service if the language is the same of the country the flat is in. Wasn't the button "translate reviews" already present though? what if the ones in italian were not 5 stars? useless crap implemented,if you ask me

Ciao

Jukka0
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hi Alessandro, how are you?

Thanks for yor reply, funny enough my apartment is in Finland and review was in Finnish, (I live in Dubai) and that has happen before as well as guest gives their review in their native languages.  

My review that are in english are first then rest of them pretty must in order they were giving and pages 3 most Finnish ones????? 

Airbnb should fix it so review's are shown in order rather than language written.

Anyway,  maybe they will fix it in the future.

Best Regards

Jukka

Sharon114
Level 10
Lincoln, United Kingdom

Hi, I had a guest leave a review for me a couple of weeks ago and at first couldn't find it.  I eventually discovered the review at the very bottom of my review list as though they were the first guests I had in August 2015.  Subsequent reviews have been in the correct order.  All my reviews are in English - I have no idea why this happened.

Same issue with my listing! My last 2 really great reviews are appearing as the very first reviews. After that, all other reviews are in chronological order. Seems like Airbnb made a change at their end to the order. I feel most recent reviews should be on the top!