Rule Set Change for specific dates no longer available?

Cynthia475
Level 5
California, United States

Rule Set Change for specific dates no longer available?

I just went into my calendar to change the minimum day requirement on a specific set of days and I no longer have that option.  In the past I would highlight the days in question then a pop-up on the right side of the screen would show up and I would scroll down to rule set and then change the minimum nights for those specific dates.  The pop up shows up but when scrolling down within it, creating a rule set  is no longer an option.  Right now it will let me change the price but not alter the minimum nights.

I can still see my customized rule set for other days that I have modified but unable to do it on any new dates.  Has anyone else run into this issue?

4 Replies 4
Louise231
Level 10
Manchester, United Kingdom

Hi @Cynthia475 

If you go to Calender -->Availability settings ---> Trip Length---> add another requirement

Then you can select the dates you want to add a seperate rule, for either a shorter min stay, or longer min stay.

Hope this helps!

Des2
Level 2
Monticello, Italy

Hi Cynthia

Louise is 100% correct. I don't think the navigation is the easiest in the world though, so if you haven't been going there frequently it could be a bit of a pain to find.

All the best

Des

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Its still working over here. 🙂

A little bug in the system might have turned off your professional hosting tools @Cynthia475 

Go to your account settings and click settings, you should have the option to turn it back on, if its off.

Cynthia475
Level 5
California, United States

@Louise231  @Des2  Thank you for the suggestion but that is not an option either.  When I open up that window it does not allow me to select days, just makes changes to the "master".

@Jeff158   I did not even know that setting was there.  It was still turned on.  But I learned something new.

I will need to call support since it looks like I am the only one having this issue.  Thank you for your suggestions.