Rule-Sets

Alisen-and-Jenna0
Level 2
Tofino, Canada

Rule-Sets

Hello, 

I have tried creatinging two seperate Rule-sets, One for Last minute bookings and one for multi night bookings. It creates them on the side tab, but is isnt syncing to my calendar.  Colors dont show on my multi calender, or individual calender, and I have checked if its showing on the costomers end and its not. When i highlight days and click the side bar the text box appears to be a broken web link.  How do i publish Rule Sets? And to specific Calender dates, ( I dont want options available for Holidays or May-September ) ... Thank you in advance! 

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Alisen-and-Jenna0,

If you're using the multicalendar for your three listings then it should be possible to apply a rule-set to a range of dates as follows and as shown in the screenshot below.

Click and hold the mouse button on the first date and then drag to the right with the button still pressed. Release it when you're over the last date. The box that appears on the right should have a "Rule-sets" section. Click in this to choose the rule-set you want and click on "Save". The dates should then be highlighted in the colour you chose for the rule-set. Colours aren't shown in the whole month view of the calendar.

To make it appear for a single date on the multicalendar you have to double click the date.

If you click on the name of your listing, to the right of the photo on the multicalendar, you get the whole month view for the listing. You can then click on a date and select an end date in the "Selected dates" box in the window on the right and also select the rule-set in the "Rule-sets"box.

Steve.

Screenshot (93).png

Screenshot (94).png