What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone, I am new to Airbnb, and I have one short question.I have listed a property, which I offer in Bulgaria and my family will greet the guests and prepare the place.However, I would like to receive the money on my bank account, so I have chosen...
    Hei, leier ut stedet mitt for første gang i morgen, hvordan ordnes betalingen?og hvor skriveregler inn adressen min? mvh Cathrine m muller Latest reply by Emiel1
    After paying the host, I wrote in a message to him that I look forward to spending 3 nights there for the weekend of Coachella. Then I get a message from the host stating he wants me to cancel the reservation because his prices do not reflect the weekend ... Latest reply by Ryan763
    I am curious if i can set smart pricing to work for only a specific month and keep my pricing after the selected month the same? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Καλησπέρα. Έκανα μια κράτηση τηλεφωνικα με οικοδεσπότη απο την σελίδα σας. Το βράδυ πριν πάνω να μείνω με ακυρωσε για λόγους που τις προηγούμενες μέρες δεν ήταν λόγοι. Μου είπε ότι θα μου επιστρέψει την προκαταβολή των 100 ευρώ που μου ζήτησε και σήμερα 4... Latest reply by Emiel1
    The guest gave me a 2 star rating because the electric stove took too long to cook the food. There’s nothing wrong with the stove, it’s 6 months old. Evidently he has been cooking on a gas stove. He said everything else was good. So unfair. Latest reply by Alexandra316