What Hosts are saying

Hi Could airbnb send me the MTCN number for the payout of the reservation **? I need it for the western union. **[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Leo-Teo0
    Is anyone else seeing a change in how Smart Pricing is setting their listing price on the Calendar? I've used it for over a year - with no problem. Within the last day or so, the feature has started setting all future dates, for which I've turned on Sma... Latest reply by Robin290
    Hello,Last night the guest cancelled after arrival to my place. Even though he cancelled, an Air B and B call center operator listed it as me cancelling. She refused to connect me to a supervisor in the United States. I did find the US number and the pers... Latest reply by Elle5
    Hello! I listed my home over a week ago and yet when I plug in some dates I know are available and 3 adults and the area where the house is and ask for entire home I go through all the listings given and my house does not appear. If I then add hot tub to... Latest reply by Cheryl418
    My guest let the Jacuzzi/ tub overflow the water went on the master bedroom floor both tile and hardwood, master bedroom closet which is hardwood, then to the underoom directlyr under the bathroom ceiling also to the hardwood floor, it went on the ki... Latest reply by Busi3
    Hi, I have guests that reserved my property for 9 nights but didn't pay attention to the fact that it's a kitchenette. They would like to cancel because of this but she is concerned about her refund. She booked it for today (2nd)- 11th, which I didn't no... Latest reply by Jonathan6
    Today I was presented with a new reservation page, I don't know about others, but I manage my reservations in my Google Calendar and want all the details in one place so I cut and paste them into my appointment. I also subscribe to the AirBnB Calendar th...
    Higood day!Im Elounie my guest chat me ang ask I cancel the reservation. As I remember, I accept the bookings and awaiting reservation.My guest name is Cherry.Can you help me about it?Thank you. Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hey all,this is all new to me,i don’t know why but my listening it duplicated. same place different prices.how can I cancel one of the list? Latest reply by Tal32