What Hosts are saying

So I'm trying to duplicate a listing but it doesn't get through to the Finish and Publish/Edit your listing page. It just keeps loading and stuck at the last stage. Is this a PC problem or has anybody else faced this? Thanks,Anjalina Latest reply by Anjalina0
    Hi, we have just received a review from a guests whose stay was cancelled. As I am aware from an email received from Airbnb this should not be possible. Can you assist with this. Thanks Latest reply by Helen3
    I have a problem with seeing my apartment on the map which means that it's not posted on the site and I don't know what should I do. I think that the offer is posted but unfortunately it's not. How can i solve this problem? Latest reply by Ralitsa2
    Ik bied het huis in 1 advertentie aan voor 10 personen 395 excl kosten. Wanneer iemand wil boeken komt de prijs wel op t dubbele uit. En ik heb automatisch prijs aanpassen uit staan. Hoe kan dit? Want bij mijn advertentie voor 4, 6 of 8 personen gaat t we... Latest reply by Jaap10
    I’m new. I thought that there was an additional charge based on the number of guests. I’m cleaning for 5 when they registered 1. I’m feeling cheated. What can I do? Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    Can I add my spouse to my account. She manages most of the logistics and visitors. However, when there is an issue AIRBNB customer service gives her the 3rd degree because my name is on the account not hers. This has happened a few times now and is hurtin... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    Hello, My husband and I are now 4 weeks into this exciting adventure! I have a group that canceled a reservation beginning on May 9 two days ago due to a serious illness in the family. I would like to give them a full refund as another booked the space ... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0