What Hosts are saying

Does anyone know when the meeting us on for Airbnb here in Busselton WA
    I have 2 guest/students from Croatia ( new to Airbnb)request a booking from June 8th to Sept 20th. The issues are..I already have a guest booked from July 2nd to 6th., so they request and accepted June 8th to July 2nd and chose the split payment option...... Latest reply by Jackie380
    I want to know what happening with the money that does not go to my account?Thank you
    I added another listing in my home on Airbnb but when I looked for the new listing it didn’t show it. It only shows my original listing and I haven’t linked the calendars bcz obviously they’re 2 quite separate rooms that I’m letting. Why isn’t my 2nd list... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hi there, Our guest checked out yesterday and had a great stay. She was lovely and left the place in great shape. Today she messaged me to tell me the following (in her words): On Tuesday (around 6:30pm), I had to run an errand and for the second time i... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hello Everyone, I think my case manager didn’t act professionally neither was fair enough towards a problem raised by one of my guests. How can escalate the issue? Best regards,Mino Latest reply by Emiel1