What Hosts are saying

Tonight I was on the phone with an Air B'n'B support staff who ADMITTED that their representation of this policy is MISLEADING. In fact, it's a hoax. I read aloud to him what is stated: That if you allow automatic booking you will not receive penalties fo... Latest reply by Harvest1
    I have 3 reviews and I never knew my posting was live for people to book or see. I just booked my first guess and I was made aware that I have a negative star rating. Can you help please?? I never knew that the listing was live and I was not aware that ... Latest reply by Paul1255
    I am putting together a site the first time in a property management role. I get paid for my personal property through my US bank account but want to set this new site (in this new role) to have him get paid through his Paypal. Is that possible and how ...
    Hosts need an option to prevent guests without reviews from instant booking. I understand new guests need time to develop a track record, but hosts spend a lot of time earning good reviews and aren't afforded the same feeling of safety when guests instant... Latest reply by Adam713
    Hi. Ihave a 10 bedroom B&B and have recently joined Air B&B. I have an issue with pricing and have probably made an error somewhere but am unsure.I have recently received a booking for 6 guests but the price has only come to the amount for 1 guest. What h... Latest reply by Trish-And-Tony0