Safari all of sudden doesn't work

Safari all of sudden doesn't work

We are using Safari as our browser of choice and have been for years.  Up until last night it was working fine.  I'm assuming another code change with the website has now disabled our abiltiy to select any menu items that pop down.  For example, if I click on the Host menu I can see the selections but if I click on one like Calendar, or Inbox nothing happens, I can't even select Log Out from the profile menu.  Please fix this, up until now I considered Airbnb awesome web developers but come on.  BTW, I have experienced this on 3 different computers, all of which are up to date Macintosh's.

38 Replies 38
Dominique737
Level 2
Rye, United Kingdom

Slightly different, but similar, issue. About a week ago the calendar started playing up. Have been using Safari with no problems but now whenever I click on a date in a calendar, on my listing or someone elses, the calendar disppears to be replaced with a white screen! Eek!

Marie388
Level 1
Massachusetts, United States

The web it’s not working on safari. I’m very disappointed.

Kate1556
Level 1
Goshen, NH

the problem seems to be continuing into 2020... booked a place without any problem this summer via Safari but am now having the same problem you are experiencing... used Firefox instead and it went okay.  But cannot reply to host emails via Apple mail on my MacBook Pro.

Marie-Helene20
Level 1
Notre-Dame-des-Bois, CA

My Safari is not working either! 

For the past two days, Safari is not working on Mac desktop and laptop.  My Dell computer can access our dashboard so this is a Mac issue.  Your customer support is not up to current IT standards (I'm being polite).

Julie-and-Karl0
Level 2
United States

I haven’t been able to login to my account from my Desktop for the past 2 days either. It’s a Mac using Safari 11.1.2 I’ve changed my password, cleared the cookies, cache, and anything else I could think of, rebooted, restarted... and was about ready to take it to the shop. I guess I’ll contact support & give it a few days. What a pain.....

Bruce474
Level 1
Warburton, AU

Same problem, While trying everything I could think of to get Safari to behave I am now not evan able to logon to Airbnb at all. It looks as though I will be changing to Google Chrome which is a hassle but not the end of the world

I have same issue for a few month with  macbook safari, now using google chrome, loaded properly.

Madeleine12
Level 1
Uki, Australia

It's July 2022, and for the past month I can't load the Airbnb website properly. I use Safari, which is the browser of the biggest company in the world. Now Airbnb tells me they don't support Safari, the I have to use Mozilla or some other browser. I DON'T WANT TO LOAD A BROWSER JUST TO GET AIRBNB!

Why would one of the biggest accommodation sites stop using the browser of one the world's biggest companies???? Surely millions of people use Safari. I'm furious.