Saved Messages Disappeared

Answered!
Tara74
Level 2
Alpine, WY

Saved Messages Disappeared

Any other hosts recently experienced their saved messages disappearing from mobile site? I have rewritten and saved new ones, only to have those vanish too... 

Super frustrating as I religiously use the saved message feature for so much of my conversations with guests and have spent a lot of time crafting them!

I feel really comfortable with the app in general and have been using for years...

It’s a great feature; just wondering if I’m alone here?

Thanks for any feedback,

Tara

1 Best Answer
Tara74
Level 2
Alpine, WY

Hooray! Just downloaded latest update for iOS and ALL saved messages are back!! Let’s hope that snafu doesn’t happen again~
Thanks fellow hosts for reaching out to report this issue; and thanks to Airbnb for the resolution!

View Best Answer in original post

17 Replies 17
Lance-and-Lisa0
Level 1
Brockenhurst, GB

Has anyone had any help on this or had it resolved??

I've contacted the help centre and they barely understand what i'm asking!  It would appear both the checkin instructions key icon and the saved responses icon have been pulled from the iOS app???  

Does anyone have any more info or do I have to carry my laptop on me where ever I go??

thanks

So frustrating. Same here! Customer service is no help and they barely know what I’m talking about. And they say they keep trying to have a supervisor call me and they never do. They also say they do call and it goes straight to voicemail but there are no voicemails AND missed calls from them. I feel like I’m in the Twilight Zone when dealing with their customer service. The. Worst. 

Kristen-and-Mike0
Level 2
Arroyo Grande, CA

Same here! I have a very long one as it’s all recommendations for guests re restaurants etc and only about 10% saves. But I do have other saved messages that remain saved and unchanged. It’s so frustrating because I have to keep re-creating this message. I’ve been trying to resolve it for one month. Zero help from customer service. I’ve tried saving it on phone, iPad, laptop and desktop. Nothing works for that particular saved message. Ughhhhh