Scam?

John1080
Level 10
Westcliffe, CO

Scam?

I have received two requests today back to back, both from people with no reviews, but a few verifications. The first is from Hope Mills, NC and the second from Valley Mills, TX. They are also for back to back dates.

I find it very odd that both towns have the word Mills in their names, that they were back to back for back to back dates and neither has responded to my messages. It just seems very fishy to me.

Any thoughts? 

5 Replies 5
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@John1080

if they don't respond to your messages in less then 24 hours you can decline both of them and problem solved 🙂

@Branka-and-Silvia0, thank you for responding and yes, I most likely will but would also like to hear what others think of the situation. Seems too coincidental to be real. 

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Just don't wait to long or your calendar will be blocked for those days.

Barbara793
Level 2
Decatur, GA

I just had someone with no verifications or reviews try to book and don't understand this???

@Barbara793, I've had a few of those. I have accepted them in the past and they have turned out to be fine guests. I do like them to at least have a photo, some details on their profile and to exchange a few messages with me, so I can get a feel for them first.