What Hosts are saying

I guess cancel reservation less than a week before checking it. The payout to me was let us say $400. If the guest canceled the reservation on the 23rd of the month, on which day according to AIRBNB deposit the $400 in my account that I was notified I w...
    I host a single room with it's own private bathroom. I have a second bedroom I would like to list, but only want to offer it to parties that are traveling together and comfortable sharing the bathroom. I don't know how to do this. Thanks for the assistanc... Latest reply by Lisa723
    In the last 2 weeks, I've had 2 inquiries from people about staying for 4 weeks in order to work a month at the area hospital. The first one I accepted (Jul. 27-Aug. 24) but now it seems too coincidental. Has anyone else had this kind of an inquiry? Is it... Latest reply by Carolyn377
    I've read through some of the possible scams..Has anyone experienced this?I just got asked (second time by different person) for a few month reservation, their profile is not complete and they ask to come see the room ahead of timeI said NO of course, tha... Latest reply by Carolyn377
    Hi, my guesses broken a big mirror, what is on the cabinet. I asked 50 euro, the guest would like to pay, but Airbnb site not allowed. What can I do? Latest reply by Emiel1