What Hosts are saying

My husband and I are new to being hosts on Airbnb. We are booking out our new basement suite downstairs. In our profile, we mentioned we have a one year old living upstairs but did not mention anything else about noise before people booked. We are now lea... Latest reply by Sandra126
    With current questions about Airbnb's search algorithm, ( https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/What-are-your-questions-on-how-Airbnb-search-works/td-p/1036989 ), I felt like now might be a good time to write this post. Yes, how much your home show... Latest reply by Julieanna0
    Hello everyone,I was asked to submit all names and addresses in my group when I recently visited Halifax. It just appeared when I wassubmitting my Request to book to the host. I would like to know how do I set this up for my Guest Booking Request.I searc... Latest reply by Yvonne191
    Experience... I want to offer a mini art/ creative retreat in conjunction with an optional or required stay at my cabin..does this work with A b&bs Experience....the fill in forms didn't seem to have a place for overnight. Thanks. Latest reply by Chonette0
    Recently I had a guest that booked 2 nights and when he came he brought a homeless person with him. He left her here alone and she was above and beyond offensive. Finally had to tell her we do not accept that kind of language at our house. She cut back... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi,Recently I had a guest leave our house a mess. Nothing was broken but to name a few things as follows: floors (floorboards) in bedrooms, kitchen and lounge all have spills on them that were obviously not cleaned at the time, the rubbish left in the bin... Latest reply by Karen108