What Hosts are saying

I am contemplating snoozing my listing or deactivating during my last semester of grad school to make things easier for myself and for the possibility of packing and getting ready for job hunting and moving. However, I get return guests with some regulari... Latest reply by Emiel1
    i published my flat two days ago, also got a mesaage that the apartment have beed published, but when i am trying to look it up i can not find my apartment on the map or in any other way. (i also tried with other accounts). does someone can help me here? ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Please let us know if you have hosts who are offering discounted rates for cancer patients receiving treatments in Hackensack Hospital in NJ. We live in central Jersey which is 52 miles away from the hospital. My husband needs treatment daily from April 2... Latest reply by Susan1404
    Does Airbnb automatically refund guest’s security deposit if Host does not make a claim within 14 days of guest’s check out date. Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi all, I am curious to know how regularly your rating changes? I have been on 4.7 all of this year even though I have 22 five star ratings since middle of December. I am sure my ratings used to move up and down very regularly before. It is absolutely no... Latest reply by Alon1
    Just wondering how can i change the pricing of my family rooms it's priced at 3 people sharing at £95 I would like to put price for 2 people for that room at £80 thanks Annette x Latest reply by Jeff158
    There have been other conversations about inexperienced guests. It's really starting to bug me getting inexperienced people expecting a hotel, failing to give a check-in estimate, expecting to use my kitchen even though my listing says in three places it'... Latest reply by Linda108