Self Check-in

Lisa1616
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Self Check-in

Good morning, does anyone know if you receive notification that your guest has used this feature upon arrival?

I have some pretty pertinent information there like how to “lock\unlock” the door...especially locking it! I found that an international guest had Not been locking the front for a week!

I feel a faulse since of security here!

7 Replies 7
PatAndDave0
Level 2
Temperance, MI

Hello, interested in any info about locking the front door/ have code for quest to enter, and when they leave they have to put code in the lock,  or press the green button on top of lock. How do I know if they are locking the door   for sure.?

PatAndDave0
Level 2
Temperance, MI

do you know what the different levels stand for? Level 2 vs. level 3?

Pat and Dave - hello, the different levels represent how many posts you have made on this Community Centre page.  The levels go up as far as Level 10.

Cheers, Lyn.

Thanks for info

Lisa1616
Level 2
Orlando, FL

(now I’m really confused)

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Lisa1616 you will be notified if the guest reaches the end of the check-in guide and hits the button to notify the host they have checked in.

Nina210
Level 2
New York, NY

Yes when guest use the self check in feature in messaging along the same line as the date line in it says guest successfully checked into your property. But this is only if they use the walk through in the application.