What Hosts are saying

I have a two night minimum but made an exception for a couple from China as quite frankly I wasn’t booked and I needed the money. But the morning after, he asked if he could stay three more days but not on Airbnb. He said he’s done it with many people. T... Latest reply by Linda108
    I booked a 3 night stay with a host using my coupon/credit for $1400+. (The credit was given because of the new laws in Japan and the host canceling last minute) The host contacted me and asked that I cancel the booking because she was requiring 4 days mi... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hola Estoy intentando hacer una reservacion para New York, me da el sistema pay pal por que puse la moneda en dolares pero al momento de pasar el paypal ligado a mi tarjeta de debito este me la rechaza.Alguien sabe si la divisa debe estar en Dolares para... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am so sorry to do this here, I was trying so hard to reach all Baltimore city Airbnb hosts, and visitors, we need your help, don't know if you heard, the city and the hotel industry are trying to get us out of the hospitality business, we need everyone ... Latest reply by Linda108
    I currently have one listing on Airbnb for a double room. I am considering listing my second spare double room on the site but I'm coming into a few problems. What I would like to do is have one listing for the main established room but the option to add ... Latest reply by Natasha185
    Hi all! Several times now I have looked at the calendar and seen simply "ADVANCE" on a date which is then blocked. People duly arrived with whom I had had no communication or means of knowing who they even were. Who is booking them AND why have I NOT REC... Latest reply by Jackie148
    Hi There,We are new to hosting (or will be in October).in Manchester. We have a 2 bed, 2 bath property on Deansgate. We are looking for someone or company to manage this for us as we are away most of the time. Can anyone recommend a company or individ... Latest reply by Tricia-and-Michael0