What Hosts are saying

I have to say I have never in my life been so offended. I have yet to even rent through Airbnb and I recently went on to search for something and my account was locked. I tried to get it to unlock and they asked for my ID photo. I sent it and then I go... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hello everyone, I am a new member on AirBnb community , and I need help. I put my apartment for rent, as I was a new member airbnb suggested to make 20% discount for the first guest, so I added this offer. After 2 days I got the reservation from a couple,... Latest reply by Ketevan6
    Hi I received a notice from my bank regarding a reservation. At the moment I can't get a hold of my wife. Could I get details on this reservation to make sure it is ours. The number ** **[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Gui... Latest reply by Victoria567
    I have a guest and his family that came and dstayed with me last year. They are from France and I live in the States. There was not a problem with him booking the trip at all. They have asked to return this December as well and now they are having troub... Latest reply by Victoria567
    I have literally decided today to put my team onto AIr BNB so all our work travel accommodation is handled this way. So as the boss thought I would try it first..... on a monday and when we are all busy. Its been 5 attempts to get my pic to macth my id. I... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hello-I moved to a very fabulous place in the same town, but my superhost status does not show up here. Any way to connect with it? Latest reply by Lawrene0