cancellation

Ketevan6
Level 1
Kherson, Ukraine

cancellation

Hello everyone, I am a new member on AirBnb community , and I need help. I put my apartment for rent, as I was a new member airbnb suggested to make 20% discount for the first guest, so I added this offer. After 2 days I got the reservation from a couple, who reserved my apartment for a month.  So Airbnb added this 20% discount offer and plus 50% discount as the reservation was more than 28 days. now the price came out very low, in fact what I ll recieve for that reservation more than half money will go to the expenses... I don't know how it was added 50% more discount , now I changed in the setting to 15% discount but for that reservation it is too late. Now I dont know what to do , if I cancel the reservation it tells that I ll get penalty... please someone can suggest something for me.

2 Replies 2
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Ketevan6 Contact Airbnb as soon as possible and explain everything, if it was instant booking they will be able to cancel penalty free, just don't cancel yourself.

Thank you so much @Ana0,  yes I called to the help center and they told me they will cancel it by themselves 😊🙏🏻