What Hosts are saying

Bonjour, J'ai mis en ligne une annonce d'un logement situé à Besancon et pas tavaux. J'ai probablement du faire une erreur au moment de la création de l'annonce !Je ne parviens plus à changer l'emplacement. Pourriez-vous donc svp modifier l'adresse en me... Latest reply by Emiel1
    After 7 years and over 500 guests staying in my small home in New Zealand this new rule of Air BnB hiding the photos of who is wanting to book is unexceptable .I have always asked new guests for a little something about who they are if they haven't set up... Latest reply by Deanna13
    I have some question to ask. How do I separate my calendars. And why do i have such a high service fees. Latest reply by Emiel1
    I was told I would be paid via Western Union and am getting a run around. Not sure if I want to be a host again. Communication is unsatisfactory with Aiebnb
    Just evaluated a guest and experienced another stupid Airbnb change. We used to have a one-page form that was so easy to see the guest, which home they stayed in and dates along with two text boxes and stars to click under the boxes. It could be completed... Latest reply by Emilia42