What Hosts are saying

How come we have house rules if we can’t enforce them or claim for themfor example we have no smoking rule guets smoked on our property and in the home ash was everywhere stunk and even curtains needed laundering extra cleaning costs were accrued but I wa... Latest reply by Helen427
    I have three listings in my house--two individual rooms and a third option to rent both rooms. I used to be able to see the reservations for all three listings at once and it was very helpful to get a big picture at a glance. Now I can only see the calen... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi everyone,I confirmed a booking in error (more than three months out from stay date)and realised within two hours. I immediately messaged the guest but she didn't see the message until outside the 48hr free cancellation period.Guest is understanding and... Latest reply by Sarah977
    a Guest arrived to my place and they say tehre are ants in the bedroom.. I never had ants but it was raining and it can possible.they asked what to do;I offered going to solve the situation.They said we are leaving to a hotel what can you do? I told them ...
    what allows double booking. Is this something that is happening on my end? am I doing something wrong? does my calendar have multi listongs I dont understand
    Hello Community,I need advice on the best way to approach this problem. I've only been hosting since December of last year so this is a new situation for me. I rent out a room with a full bath, queen size bed, that is private; it has a separate entranc... Latest reply by Steve799
    здраствуйте посоветуйте что мне сделать чтоб не пришлось отменять бронированиеютурист забронировал без подтверждения мою квартиру на 1 месяц в июлеюв календаре у меня было все в порядке но каким то образам сумма за 1 месяц получилась 9.40$ это мизерная це... Latest reply by Alvina4