What Hosts are saying

I have a art residency and farm house in Vagamon in kerala state of India.This location is in the western ghats of india, considered as one of the hottest hot spots of bio diversity and classified as a heritage zone by Unesco.I like to have long term gues... Latest reply by Cyril113
    Hi Hosts... i'm ofering the services of our company is a partnership called Fresh Start, we used to work in Melbourne and now we want to expand our services in Gold Coast as your right hand for all your cleaning needs.Fresh Start wants to be your right ...
    Hi All, What is Airbnb doing to prevent this? Seems the host is the one who loses control with these bookings. I had a guest book my listing, he gave the self check in details to a third party — the guest never stayed. Guest admitted after that he used my... Latest reply by Jenna146
    My latest guests advised me they were leaving after their first night of a 2-night stay, as they had broken a floorboard 'getting out of bed during the night'. I immediately said I was shocked, and that I would get someone round straightaway to fit a new... Latest reply by Jayne58
    Hi, I am looking for a place for 7 nights. According to some articles i read online i should offer me weekly discount. But in my estimate it doesnt show any discount. Am i doing something wrong?? Thanks Latest reply by Elena87
    Hello, booked a room in Vietnam which was ‘accepted’ by the host who then proceeded to tell me that room wasn’t available and that I could have a different room for a significant amount more money. I told the host no, and that they need to cancel and refu... Latest reply by Danielle683