What Hosts are saying

Hi I,m Charles, our customer has made an order and right now the customer still use the house until April 28. The problem is the order status rigth was canceled. I'm we will never get the pagment because canceled status.Please make the layment will not r... Latest reply by Lizzie
    In the 'Payout Preferences', I'd like add an additional PayPal account to change the account that Airbnb payments are made to. However, after all the details are entered, however when I click 'Finish' the button grey's out and nothing happens. Is there a ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I am trying to understand my options and keep getting different information from Airbnb reps....here’s my situation. reserved a room from 4/1/19 to 6/30/19.....it is now 4/26/2019 and I need to modify my reservation to leave on 5/28/19; basically one mont... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hi, I cancelled an IB within an hour of the reservation being made due to a problem.IB has now been deactivated (suspended? who knows) on my listing.I am getting this message:"We sometimes require hosts to accept a reservation request even when they have... Latest reply by Ange2
    Hello all, I’m reaching out to ask if there any hosts out there looking for a co-host in Philadelphia. You might be to busy working or doing other things. Please reach out & let me know.
    Hi there,Regarding pre-approved booking by Étoile Stella 24th April to 6th May.A possible guest contacted me after 11pm last night and I preaproved check in for today, 24th April until check out, 06May. My last reply to her was before midnight yesterday, ... Latest reply by Wilfred13
    dear all help we are new here on Airbnb and we have Pre-proved for Booking how we will know the booking is conformed thanks kabera leonard Latest reply by Kabera0
    Hollo~ 去年去了一趟歐洲, 使用了Airbnb,有了一個非常好的旅行經驗,我非常喜愛Airbnb。今年我想成為Airbnb host, 很驚訝原來在台灣早已開始,但是發現台灣目前還沒有合法, 這讓我很擔心, 想做又怕鄰居不開心檢舉我, 我在網路上找到一些報導,但資料都不完整,也沒有法律顧問可以詢問, 有想過詢問觀光局但是我想在他們不同意的情況之下,也不會有任何好的建議。不知道有經驗的朋友們是否可以給我一些建議? 感恩!
    me he registrado con un mail, he hecho reserva y ahora cuando intento iniciar sesion me dice que ese mail no existe Latest reply by Carmen870