Setting up Payment method

Answered!
Lyn4735
Level 2
Gold Coast, AU

Setting up Payment method

Hi, I’m having trouble setting up payment method, What does Account address refer to, Banks Address, my address as account holder or hosted unit address, also when I go to next page it ask for IBAN or Swift code, In Australia we only have swift code but when I try to progress it comes red and says requires payee address? I’m confused and tried e dry thing , it should be more specific for new uses. Any help appreciated . 

1 Best Answer
Roberta2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Lyn4735 

if you take any printed statement from your bank, you should be able to find the Bank address and the IBAN. IBAN is an international number. All UK ones start with GB, Australians, I imagine, should start with AU and a series of letters and numbers.

Account address should be your address, if the account is yours.

I hope this helps.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Roberta2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Lyn4735 

if you take any printed statement from your bank, you should be able to find the Bank address and the IBAN. IBAN is an international number. All UK ones start with GB, Australians, I imagine, should start with AU and a series of letters and numbers.

Account address should be your address, if the account is yours.

I hope this helps.

Lyn4735
Level 2
Gold Coast, AU

Thank you for the tip, I did discover that I couldn't do it on the App for some reason and had to log on to AIR BNB on line. This was a good thing as a lot of the functions /settings are much clearer and easy to change. The App is very limited to access all aspects  or maybe just clearer on the big screen.

Cheers Lyn