What Hosts are saying

I am already a host since three years and so far did the photos myself. I am now thinking to try out the service of Airbnb for a photographer coming over to see if that might improve compared to what I have now. I understood that Airbnb will keep the copy... Latest reply by Raffaele-and-Astrid0
    Dear whom it may concern, I have recently stayed in an apartment with my parents in Dubai. We only stopped over for a couple of nights, but encountered a number of problems, 3 of which I reported: Borken door handel - The door handel for entrance into th... Latest reply by Gavin20
    Hi,First time poster. Been hosting for about 4 months now.We have a 3 bed flat which we rent 2 rooms as seperate private room listings.I've noticed that one listing gets about 150 views per month whereas the other only gets about 50 views.So far its not b... Latest reply by Tara28
    I have been renting rooms in my place for several years and now, in addition, I want to rent the entire home. When I create the listing for entire home, the calendar does not relflect the reservations I already have for single rooms. Can someone help me t... Latest reply by Henry10
    I need to change the address of my listing, and I am not able to find a way to contact airbnb. I will have construction works in front of my building for the next months, and I need to indicate a different address to my guests, in order to make them arriv... Latest reply by Eduardo111
    Hi Current Enquiries are not being displayed on my calendar like they used to. Has something changed in the system or is there a glitch in my calendar? When managing my calendar it's useful to see on it what dates are being enquired about at the time. Man... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    My guest left, and said everything was all right, but meanwhile cleaning I just realised that the half of the oven does not work(from 4 plats only, two are heating up), the oven is not even a half year old, but my guarantee was only for half a year, which... Latest reply by Alex-and-Bumble-Bee0