What Hosts are saying

Hello , my name is ogik .I get my first booking through airbnb . I would like to know about the payment to hotel bank account from airbnb.My hotel will receive the payment from airbnb before the guest check in or after the guest check out ? Thank you Latest reply by Sabine42
    Hi, I have had a few things going wrong with my listing. 1, I deactivated my account as i was going to be home for holidays and wanted my place to myself. I still recieved multiple bookings, after which when i have not yet replied, all bookings got accept... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    hi,it's really odd. i was able to search and find our property the whole time and now i cannot see it anymore. i still look for the available dates and i've changed it from 3 to 1 night minimum to fill the gaps in december. anyone an idea? thanks!! Latest reply by Sandra126
    I just made a genuine, last minute booking in Barcelona, Spain on behalf of my daughter who was stranded there after being let down by a friend. Having made an instant booking, and paid for it, I then received a message from the host to say that he'd made... Latest reply by Sandra126
    .i have an inquiry from a single guy wanting to stay one month. Would love having him. Is there a way i can ask, gracefully, if the reservation is for one guest or (2)? also he is a musician. Should i ask about loud music? Latest reply by Amy38
    Hi all... So one of many questions regarding where a listing is. I uploaded my apartment to Airbnb 2 days ago, yet I can not find it anywhere - only when I use my own profile. When searching from other computers, tablets and phones - and when asking other... Latest reply by Oskar2
    Air BnB have started writing to me at my work address seeking information about travel arrangements for staff and students. Three emails were received despite my initial response indicating that I did not want to mix my professional life with my private l... Latest reply by Margaret16