What Hosts are saying

Hi Last weekend I had the scariest experience of my life when some fraudsters who had instantly booked and paid for my space arrived at my home. They had hacked someone's profile. (this was the profile of a fellow host who had amazing reviews) there was... Latest reply by City-Limits-Ranch0
    My guests had to be canceled as we had a hurricane. I agree she should have a full refund. However, Airbnb only paid me half of what was owed back to her. She is now trying to collect the additional money. How do I resolve this with Airbnb? Latest reply by Amy38
    Hi all, do you think it is high time when Airbnb should take some serious steps to educate the guests who are new and educate them about what Airbnb is? I am so furious now as one of the guests who is new simply gave me 1 stars which was a first for me a... Latest reply by Christian65
    Hello Fellow Airbnb Hosts! Does anyone have experience with marketing to people who like to keep fit on holiday? When I travel I search for places with pools long enough to do laps, good running and biking trails nearby, riding centres and / or a gym, etc... Latest reply by Lisa342
    first to say ,it's very annoying how this whole "support" think works...I recieved credit from Airbnb and wish to use it on extending reservation also I have a coupon with me which I wish to use it as well, I don't any place to enter it (nor when I made t... Latest reply by Adam101
    Hi guys. I am just wondering if any of you use the price tips suggested by airbnb for quieter times and if you find them good.I did use them one week but found it was underpricing myself a lot in comparison for what I was providing and even my guests co... Latest reply by John-and-Heather0