Silenc from my host

Answered!
Tilen0
Level 1
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Silenc from my host

Hi,

6 days ago I made a reservation and send message to my host, he didn t answer me. I already pay 50 % for my reservation.

What can I do, how can I cancel my resevation and get my money back?

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Tilen0 

Try to contact the host again. If no respons contact Airbnb, they can cancel (if neccesary) with full refund.

Contact Airbnb - Community Guide [Updated]

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Tilen0 

Try to contact the host again. If no respons contact Airbnb, they can cancel (if neccesary) with full refund.

Contact Airbnb - Community Guide [Updated]

Tilen0
Level 1
Ljubljana, Slovenia

i contacted my host again and still no response. I hope airbnb will resolve this unpleasant situation.

Thanks for quick reply.

Tilen

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Tilen0 

I was surprised when I found out how many hosts don't respond to the booking, at least not until a day or two before check-in. And you would be surprised how many guests instant book and I ask them a few questions like do they need a parking place, what size of bed they want etc... but I don't hear back until close to date.

I agree with @Emiel1  , contact your host again ( you can send him SMS or email as well) and  if he doesn't get back to you.then contact Airbnb

Hvala za pomoč Branka & Silvia, yesterday i contacted my host again and still no response. So look like i will have to write to airbnb afterall.

Se enkrat hvala za pomoč.

Lep pozdrav,

Tilen