Somehow the inquiry is automatically accepted

Nermin0
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

Somehow the inquiry is automatically accepted

Dear Community,
I have the following problem. Sombody requested to book my place and somehow the inquiry is automatically accepted. See link - screenshot. I gues, as I didnt do it, eather arbnb has bug, or there is some setting which is unwillingly turned on , or I'm hacked (I already changed the passowrt). But how to figure out what is happend and whot to do now? I can't find any airbnb number to call to ask - do they have one?

tia Nermininquiry_automatically_accepte

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Nermin0

Sounds like you have Instant Book turned on for this listings. It is the default for any new listings set up.

From your profile you have a number of properties listed with BNB so are probably quite familiar with how it works. Have you not come across Instant Book before?

Go into your listing and turn it off.

Hi Helen, tnx! yes that happend, I found it and I turned it off now. (no, Im not exprienced, otherwiese i wouldnt be asking stupid questions 😉 , the other one is my old place, i just rented int 5 times in 5 years or so as i only renting it out when I go to holday) Now - can I cancel it without any penalty from the airbnb side?