What Hosts are saying

I have been legally hosting an Airbnb space in the town and part of the new regulations requiring a permit, business license etc are supposed to begin starting in 2020. The town has said they want operators to show that they have paid all state and local ...
    AirBnB just removed money from my account based on a policy they don't want to share and a calculation that's completely wrong. I tried to fix this but it's impossible to talk to someone who is capable in solving it. I'm a host with only good reviews and ...
    Hi CommunityLike many hosts, my listings has bedrooms which can be setup in an A or B style eg: Double bed or Twin beds (2 x singles) but there seems to be no way to reflect this other than in the listing description and this causes confusion with guests... Latest reply by Steven532
    I WANT TO REGISTER MY PROPERTY IN SHARJAH UAE AND WANT TO KNOW THE FOLLOWINGS; 1. ANY RESTRICTIONS FROM SHARJAH AUTHORITIES.2. ANY REQUIREMENT OF LICENSE FROM SHARJAH AUTHORITIES.3. ANY TAXES IF APPLICABLE.4. ANY OTHER REQUIREMENT.
    Hello!Does anyone have an Excel template for the statement they provide the owner with on a monthly basis? I have tried so many over the last 8 months, just making them myself, but wondering how everyone else does it.TIASherry
    Guests flying across country and arriving early requested early checkin. I was able to allow it as the unit was not booked the night before. Guest said they should be arriving at 6am. At noon I messaged guest to ask if they had a new ETA. Response said t... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Some bright spark has removed the change currency button from the bottom right of the website pages.It was very handy to check when someone on the forum wanted to query a price in another currency. Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi all, have googled without luck so hoping someone here can help. My adult daughter is moving home next year (into one of the rooms I host) for 12months whilst studying. We discussed paying board, and being that all income is supposed to be claimed wit... Latest reply by Emilia42