What Hosts are saying

I have been a host for 6mths now and my cleaner has decided against cleaner , she did other general house cleans not just mine. Does anyone pay their cleaner when they don't have registered ABN?
    Looking for current recommendations for keyless entry locks. We have a rental home next door to ours that we are converting to a short term vacation rental/Airbnb and I don't want to be dependent on being onsite to hand out or collect a set of keys. Curr... Latest reply by Linnea-Or-David0
    I am a baby host and stepping in with Airbnb. I am based in India. I am looking for a mentor who can really support me to grow and guide me how can I acquire more properties. Please guide me with real and working tips. Latest reply by Helen3
    I cannot be the only property manager (200+ listings) who absolutely hates the new layout/design of reviews on AirBnB. I already make use of dual monitors for responding to all reviews, template responses in an spreadsheet, copying & pasting good reviews ... Latest reply by Ryson-Vacation-Rentals0
    I had a guest book a 3 night stay, however it was for his mother and not him. His mother is really old, probably in her 80s and upon her arrival I could sense that she was confused and a bit fussy. I spoke to the guest and offered a full refund if they wi... Latest reply by Priyanka7
    What is AirBnb's policy for if guests that smoke in your home, against the rules stated in the listing? Apparently they will only charge the guests what it costs me to get rid of the smell and only if I provide a cleaning bill. In other words, go ahead a... Latest reply by Yulianna0
    Hi Can someone please assist me i want to add a special on our property Los Olivos till end of January 2020. The edit option are blocked so we cant confirm it. Kind RegardsCreshanke