What Hosts are saying

I am interested in leasing my apartment to a person for 3 months. The person who arrives has no credit history in my country, so I cannot do this otherwise. (Estoy interesado en arrendarle a una persona por 3 meses. Esta personas que llega no tiene histor... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    I have a guest who booked for 83 nights and had to cancel due to plan change. The long term cancellation policy resulted in the first month room fee not refunded (about $1587 on my side) and I talked to the guest we agreed to process a partial refund of $...
    I have been a host for about 3 years. Today I had a guest due to arrive, (check in time being anytime after 3pm) at 12.10pm she messaged me to say she wasn't going to bother coming because she thought the weather wasn't going to be good. She had booked fo... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hello, I've listed my home a few months ago and it has really been a rocky road for me. I'm currently dealing with Airbnb regarding a couple of incidents that damaged my home.Additionally, my question for this forum is this: Several of the guests have bo... Latest reply by Diane55
    Hi guys, I've been a host for a month now and I noticed that my calendar keeps on automatically blocking random days by itself.I'm the only one to have access to my account and my calendar is synced with my Google agenda account. This morning I noticed on... Latest reply by Gladys186
    Hi. A couple has just booked my place via someone else's profile. It was approved automatically because this person meets the requirements for automatic booking. Has anyone else experienced this? I replied to the girl to explain that it is important for p... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hello guys and thank you for any help that you can provide. Here is my problem :I'm Tunisian, for our country we have International Wire transfer available only which is not suitable for me because it needs a special bank account that I can't have.I have... Latest reply by Mim-Das0
    We cancelled one week before our booking and requested a full refund as we could not travel due to covid . Our host declined the full refund but now will not give us the 50% in line with his own cancellation policy . Air bnb will not intervene and confirm... Latest reply by Miranda204