What Hosts are saying

I have set minimum price as $40 per night and service fee of $7. So when someone makes a booking, I expect a payment of $47.I received a booking and it shows me that my payout will be $32. How is this calculated ? Can someone please explain ?I had offered... Latest reply by Armando227
    Recently, I have gotten two requests to "approve" bookings. But I do not require preapproval. It seems like someone is trying to scam me somehow. Both times they have no profile at all to view.Anyone else experiencing this issue?kate Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Buenos dias! I have just had a booking requests for 2 nights starting form today but somehow the app gave the nights @ US$12 instead of US$128!!!I don't want to cancel myself because of the metrics but the guests doesn't respond...who do I contact since t... Latest reply by Donna240
    Hello Everyone, I’m a fellow AIrbnb service provider for florida area and expanding my business in chicago area.i offer a cleaning services and property management so you can keep your rentals clean and customer happy.if you are a host in chicago area (l...
    We had an unfortunate situation occur today around 3:34 pm. Two unknown young men drove into our backyard, obviously with our address, check in instructions, and old keypad code (we change it to a new one for each new guest). They attempted to use the ke... Latest reply by Marie82
    Hi .. I would ask travel credit how to use it for next booking.When I want to hotels on reservation, the total figure didn't less out the travel credit.How I use it ? thank you. Mr. Wong Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    We look forward with interest to the European Court of Justice decision been published in full.It's interesting that Property Legislation has not updated to include website platforms. Airbnb's Open letter to European Governmentshttps://press.airbnb.com/en... Latest reply by Susan17