power abuse and retaliation

power abuse and retaliation

Two months, two months of total silence about the email problem that no doubt Arbnb employee or employees created. I could not get them to fix it. Emails for booking, for payoff, for review and all important emails included the one that saying that my account "suspended" for a month never arrived to my inbox and they refused to resend it, maybe because those emails did not exist. This is how they planned their action secretly in the dark. It is all about competition, it is winter time and they try to decrease number of hosts and falsely fabricated a 3,7 rating for me just to block my account. They also  stimulated violators to ask for a prize or for a benefit for their violations of rules and on my behalf by granting it to them that punished me for their earlier leave with money back for days that they did not finish to stay. It was happened once in 2017 that prompted me to leave Airbnb because I got tied to fight on behalf of their rules and regulations and against client that boldly lied and I was disrespected by Airbnb that forfeited their own rules and regulations when wants to. I did not do anything wrong, I asked for emails to send to my email and was ignored and made it so difficult for me to run that business for two months already. And today it became clear why it was arranged to happened. Airbnb just humiliated and insulted me again, by doing whatever they want to demonstrate unlimited power abuse. Anybody else experienced the same?

0 Replies 0