Stats

Daniel477
Level 1
Bondi Beach, Australia

Stats

We had our place listed over the Christmas / New year period. We got 2 requests, however....upon receiving our December stats on our mobile, they stated we had 16 "requests". Is this a bug with Air BnBs statistics or is it possible that we had people requesting bookings that did not make it through to us??

7 Replies 7
David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

The stas page is notoriously buggy Im afraid

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Daniel477

More bugs than on a warm night in the outback....the stats are not to be relied on.

Deborah143
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

I think when someone is shopping around for accomodation they type in their check in and check out dates to see what the cost would be, then cancel. This still counts as reservation possibly although they didn't complete the booking.

Thought this may be the case.

Martin52
Level 1
Agadir, Morocco

Have reported this bug numerous times as viewings, requests and reservations are all overstated and differ dramatically..Still waiting on a fix

MicheleandLouw0
Level 10
Maun, Botswana

Hi have rerorted the haywire mobile stats on Twitter DM and got the following reply: "Sorry to hear a that.Have you tried clearing your cache for the moblie app? This should help"

Our course it dit not help 😞

Colleen47
Level 10
Frisco, CO

This is frustrating because there is no other way to gauge how well you are advertising your home. If there is no other tool to help hosts determine their effectiveness, then a fix must be made!

additionally, my monthly views have been falling daily, soon I may be in the negatives! Anyone else have this isue?

@Colleen47 yes this has happened to me too (view numbers dropped by 40-something in a couple of hours). It was the same day my listing fell off the map. Airbnb has been a pioneer in digital platforms, now seems to be going through an ultra-buggy phase that no-one has the resource to truly address.

I get it though, they're beyond the point where they can really address individual issues.